pink

Monday, April 2, 2012

Smash Book part 19

This first one may look familiar and that's because there is a similar page, but not with the dictionary paper. I definitely like it much better with dictionary pages. Inked with distress stains, heat dry, and gesso. Sprayed a yellow tinted glimmer mist (very lightly):


More dictionary pages with my tropical colors: pink, yellow, orange and lime (all distress ink colors). I also did it the "old fashioned" way: ink my craft mat and spritz with my mini-mister. Finally, inked the edge of my page for a cool distress look. Your project isn't complete unless you have an inked edge:


Just a page with a bunch of flowers and inked edge. However, stay tuned for another flower surprise (tomorrow) inspired by a man's shirt (of all things!):


First I sprayed the center with brown tinted glimmer mist, then an orange, red, green. Next I took a can of vienna sausage and pressed into my ink pad and then pressed all over my page:


Come back tomorrow for some  more fun! :-)

Freda

.

No comments:

Post a Comment