pink

Monday, January 10, 2011

My life is an open book - Perfect Pages layout

Hi everyone! first, let me tell you about one of our upcoming classes! Perfect Pages is a name many of you ought to recognize. This month's page layout is titled: my life is an open book. That's because the layout opens up like a book! Ok, ok, more like a gatefold, but you know what I mean. The paper I used in this example is from personal stock; we will be using the BoBunny line Crush in class. The layout will be the same, as well as the punches I used; only the paper, cut outs, and ribbon will/may be different. When I created this layout my BoBunny hadn't yet arrived. It's here now but will not go on the shelves until after the Perfect Pages class. Students will have first dibs to purchase the paper.

What's great about this layout is there are lots of places for photos and journaling; it's like getting 4 layouts instead of 2. Perfect Pages is this Wednesday, January 12, 2011. Click here to sign up. Take a look below at the page and the coordinating page:











No comments:

Post a Comment