pink

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 43

This layout came out really nice. I think I might make some changes to is with the mat. The letters are from a cereal box with paper adhered to it. I think the cart was Cherry Limeade but I could be wrong about that.

After I cut out and adhered everything I dipped each letter in versa mark and embossing powder. The flourish is cut out from a die on paper and dipped in embossing powder (quickly, while still wet from the previous heat) to make my own embellishments. I will try to remember to do a video tut on the technique; it's really simple.

Finally, I used two different MS punches and overlayed them on the mats. I think I'll use my un-du to lift the mats up and combine so they're continuously running between the two layouts. OH! the diamonds is something I created in my CDS; it wasn't easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment