pink

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New products in!

New to the store, not to the market, lol. I have been going through orders to see what came in. It's like Christmas every time I open a box. Not only because of the number of stuff that comes in, but just because I place an order for something is no guarantee that it will come in. So it really IS a surprise.

I'm excited that I FINALLY have the following products in: Distress Stains, Re-inkers, and Smooch! YAY!
Distress Stains is basically the liquid form of your distress ink, more or less. You know how you run the ink pad upside down on a craft mat, spritz with water and soak up your tag or ribbon with the result? Now you can use the distress stains for that. The re-inkers, well, re-ink your distress ink pad (among other things, such as make your own "glimmer mist"). In case you're wondering, Smooch comes in a plastic bottle so they will not break during shipment. Double YAY!

Another product I really like, and got in, is by Kaiser Craft and for stampers: the Clear Stamper. I got to personally play with this one during the CHA show and what I really like about it is the handle on top so that stampers can press down on their paper instead of trying to grip an acrylic block or stamp by the side. It also allows for even distribution of pressure on your stamp. Each package includes one each of 1.5x1.5, 2x4 and 4x6 acrylic blocks. Simply remove the handle from one to use with another. Cool! huh? ;-) It sells for $14.99 for each set.


These items will be entered into the store online catalog and shopping cart in the next few days. I have just gotten adhesives entered and started accessories. You cannot see the shopping cart just yet but it's coming.

Have a great day all!

Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment