pink

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Smash Book part 8

Ooh! you're going to love, love, LOVE this! Below is a page from an unwanted legal magazine that was heading to the recycling bin. Fortunately I found a few phrases that seemed sentimental:



Remember the page with acrylic paint, bubble wrap and distress ink? This one is completely acrylic paint:


 Here is the bubble wrap itself. I can wash it off and reuse it for another mixed media project:


Acrylic paint and grosgrain ribbon. Yes, I ran out of ribbon (it was re-purposed from a packaging) and yes, I purposely left the end sticking out for a tab and page marker: 


This one is a favorite. Distress Stains and embossing powder. I used my stencil and pressed it in the adhesive. Then sprinkled embossing powder over it and brushed off. It looks like gold foil:


Come back tomorrow for more!

Freda

.

No comments:

Post a Comment