pink

Thursday, February 9, 2012

CHA Winter 2012 Booth Decorations: Ranger

You know I had to save the best for last! What's a trip to CHA without stopping at the Ranger booth! I just love how their artists and designers come up with really cool examples on how to use their product. I also learned a little something about the Melt Art - something I will share later in the form of a tutorial.

For a while, when I saw the mini-version of some of Tim's dies, I was thinking "so?" But now I get it. TAGS! CARDS! ATC's! and other cool stuff!







 





Now that I'm home, I plan to start duplicating some of these tags. Maybe not exactly, but at least in concept. More than likely, several will have my own twist only because I'll get hit in the head with a major idea while working on them.

Hmm...I just got a great idea at this typing. I think I'll take some of my favorite lyrics and apply them to ATCs
and tags. Stay tuned!

Freda

.

No comments:

Post a Comment