pink

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A funny thing happened on the way to CHA...

I just HAD to stop at the Graphic 45 booth, now did? Ok, here's a story for ya'. I've been on a decorating spree lately for my house. So off I went to my local HL store to see what they had. One thing I really appreciate about HL is the wide variety of home decor.

So, there I am, admiring this big, beautiful clock with crackled paint all over it. It's quite heavy. And I know there's no way it's going up on the wall in my staircase until I hire a handyman for the job; neither DH, nor I, have the guts to climb a ladder to hang that thing.

That was a couple of weeks ago. And yes, the clock is operational with a AA battery (ok, maybe 3 of them, I forgot).

Fast forward to CHA and the G45 booth. Guess what's there on display. Only they must have been reading my mind because they one-upped me by putting paper on the clock:



Now how awesome is that?

Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment