pink

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The shopping section is open (sort of)

Yes! I finally got the help I needed with Zen Cart! The shopping section is coming along beautifully!

Since I first entered items in the shopping cart almost a year ago, some have sold; plus, I have gotten in many MANY new products that need to be added to the store catalog. So I now have to check each item. But basically we are LIVE! Just click on the shop tab above! All that Zen Cart logo stuff is gone!

I will continue to make changes in customization so the blog end and shopping section look the same and are seamless (my dream, my goal). This may take some time, but the most important part is done. I also need to figure out how I am going to manage a "deal of the day". Stay tuned!

Thanks for being so patient!

Freda

.

No comments:

Post a Comment