pink

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daily layout challenge - day 4

The paper is more from the My Mind's Eye line Good Day Sunshine and a new MS punch Bangle Chain Trim (a deep edge punch). I started off using a photo from when we went to South Miami Beach and attempted to blend some of the art deco flavor to my layout (the MS punch). But when I got to the coordinating page I couldn't find anymore pics from that trip. So I used a couple of pics from a cruise we were on to Cozumel.

The flowers with the scalloped edge are from 2 different MS punches: doily lace and scallop dot. The scallop on top is from my Spellbinders set. And the dot on top of all that is something I cut out using my 5/8 circle punch and one of the papers from the Good Day Sunshine line (the same paper I used for most of the rosettes). Oh! The matted parts are from the Spellbinders Grande collection, labels 1 I think (if not, then 4). They are the larger version of the smaller set and the smallest one in the larger set coordinates with the smaller set; it would be the next spellbinder size up.

Enjoy!:




No comments:

Post a Comment