pink

Monday, December 12, 2011

My Christmas wreaths

I thought with the holiday season upon us I would share with you some of the wreaths I've made in the past. My inspiration - believe it or not - came from a Ms store in my area! I saw some of their wreaths and thought 'I can do that!' And it would cost me the price they charge for their finished wreaths. One of these days I'm going to make one with Hibiscus', lol! Some of these wreaths are for personal use; others are for sale - dirt cheap! (Yes, trying to get rid of them):




 I was going for the country Christmas look with the plaid ribbon and grapevine wreath above.

 I wish I made the poinsettia off center a bit and not directly below the bow.



The wreath below is one of my favorites. Close up on the berries:

No comments:

Post a Comment