pink

Thursday, January 26, 2012

CHA or bust!

Here I am! in Anaheim, California! I am so ready for the show to start. The only reason why I'm here early is because I have a Copics certification class tomorrow. Then, on Saturday, a couple of workshops with Prima Flora. The show starts Sunday and runs through Feb 1.

As you can tell, I'm very excited to be here. Check back daily, beginning tomorrow (Friday) for show pics.The first booth I will hit is the Flip Pal booth. If you are interested in the Flip Pal, will be on sale, pre-order, for $129.99. That includes your shipping as well.

As is the case with most CHA orders, it will be a couple of weeks - most likely - before I get it in; usually vendors need a week or two after the show to sort through their orders and ship them out. Then, there are people like me who refuse to leave a CC# with them; I make them call me for the number after the show is over and I'm home. Can't take a chance on them losing the paperwork with my CC# on it. Click here to pre-order your Flip-Pal.


** NEW NOTE January 28: I will find out the show specials tomorrow when the show opens. What this means to you is I might change the link above to reflect special pricing on the Flip-Pal to include the Creative Suite Craft Edition Software and the case. The Flip-pal only comes with the following:

Scanner 10.25″ x 6.5″ x 1.25″
Four AA batteries (installed)
2GB SD memory card (installed)
USB to SD adaptor
Stitching and color restoration software
Quick Start User Guide
One-Year limited warranty


Thanks,
Freda

.

No comments:

Post a Comment