pink

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hello everybody! And Happy New Year!

Sorry I haven't emailed anything lately. It's been very busy lately and it's difficult being a one man band. 

Anyhoo, as some of you may know, CHA is coming up. However, unlike last year, I will not being doing a pre-party on any of the products. It was several months before many of the products came out and I did not like tying up people's money for that long. So, this year, I will simply wait until things are close to coming in. Trust me, you will see plenty of pics of new products coming out. I will give customers the opportunity to buy at a pre-sale price when new products are closer to coming out; but nothing with a 3 or 4 month wait like last year. 

Another announcement I want to make is that I will be taking a Copics certification class while in Anaheim. So if any of you want to learn how to use your Copics I will soon be offering a class on that. For those of you have already taken a class on Copics, if you want a refresher course, by all means, you're welcome to sign up when I have the info ready.

Finally, I found a Kindle version of a manual to help me out with my shopping cart issues. Hopefully it will prove helpful and maybe I can get that shopping cart up and running. Wish me luck with it! 

Ok, that's it for now. Stay warm and dry!
Freda 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment