pink

Monday, January 16, 2012

Flip-pal: new product coming in!

hi everybody! Just wanted to let you know about a new product we will be getting in. Have you heard of Flip-pal? It's about a year old. I saw it at CHA last year when it was introduced, forgot about it, but was recently reminded of it. Anyway, it is totally awesome! Scrappers, quilters, and genealogists love it! I'm very excited to be getting this product in.

HOWEVER, I haven't ordered it YET. But I will be at the CHA show (waiting for show specials). So this blog post is really a heads up that I will be ordering it and getting it in. The MSRP is $149.99. I will be offering a special on it, although I don't know what kind of special yet. It should arrive in time for National Craft Month. And of course, free shipping :-).

Don't know what Flip-pal is? Haven't seen the demo? It's a portable, mobile scanner. And you can scan large items in portions. The software automatically "stitches" the scans together seamlessly. It has a rechargeable battery so you don't have to worry about any cords or cables. AND...a removable disk which you can insert into your computer so you can transfer the images. Below are a couple of You Tube Videos:





No comments:

Post a Comment