pink

Monday, January 30, 2012

My morning at Prima Marketing

On Saturday I spent my morning at Prima Marketing learning how to make an Art Journal; I'm guessing it's otherwise known as a Smash Book (is there a difference?). Although we did not have enough time to finish our books, they gave us instructions on various techniques which I can't wait to try once I return home. There were also some really cool products we used, which I can't wait to get into the store.

Below are only some of the techniques we learned. I took a total of 51 pics of the project.

 Gesso and Distress Stains:

Gesso and India Ink:

Pan Pastels with a stencil:


Toilet paper or paper towel tube:


Stenciling and layering with Fixative and Matte Finish:



Gesso, acrylic paint and book page:


Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment