pink

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Basically Bare project

Some of you may remember Candy Rosenburg from G45. She was a designer there for a while but now she she is working with a new company called Basically Bare. I just love love love! their products and placed an order while at the show (yes! for a class!). Below is the project we worked on; again, we ran out of class time to the photos are of their finished project and for my purpose so I can remember how the images and design goes.

Candy asked that I mention their FB page on my blog so here is the official plug: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Basically-Bare/143103045758734

At the bottom is a photo of Candy with her biz partner Angela and then another one of me and Candy together:

















Like I said, I placed an order at the show for both Basically Bare and Canvas Corp and will be teaching a class (checking my schedule)using their products. I have plenty of Ranger products in my store so it's a matter really of having a technique class for my students. However, I did learn the difference between some of the products and those that only seem similar on the surface. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment