pink

Thursday, October 13, 2011

The final "T"

I have been thinking of ways to decorate the wall in my stairwell. Many of my neighbors run wild with the first letter of their last name so I decided to do something creative. Below is the final "T", inspired by something I saw at HL. I thought 'why pay $$$$ for it when I can make it?' In case you think it's familiar, that's because I did an earlier "T" using my Storybook cart. This "T" is using Winter Woodland but I had to trim off the flourish on the side of the stem on the T. I have both pictured together so you can see the difference. And in case any of you have never noticed (I didn't!), Winter Woodland has a very pretty font.

I am not affiliated with any of the businesses or products mentioned but I can order them for you (free shipping in most cases).



Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment