pink

Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Education Show

Hi everyone! I spent all weekend in Houston at an Education Show. It was expensive but well worth it! You would not believe all the great techniques I learned, which I cannot wait to pass on to you, as well as try out a variety of really great products. Even products I was on the fence about, I am convinced to get them into the store (you will be pleased!). Sometimes it's a matter of learning what the product is all about, how it differs from something that only seems similar, and making it work for you.

It was one workshop after another. Literally! On Saturday I had 3 (yes, THREE) Tim Holtz workshops and today Monday (this post is set on auto-post) is a marathon of some sorts, with Tim, 8-3:00! Anyway, below is project #1 from Canvas Corp:




1 comment: