pink

Monday, October 10, 2011

Project #2 for Black Friday project class

Here it is! It's a 25 Drawer Treasure Chest. Kaiser Crafts (not affiliated with them) makes the drawers. The crafter decorates. The paper used was Echo Park's Holly Jolly Christmas 6x6 pads. For the purpose of the class, however, the paper crafts on the top of the Treasure Chest are not included; I only wanted to show you a way to decorate. Perhaps you have some miniature Christmas village pieces or something.

The Cricut Cartridge (not affiliated with Prove Craft) I used for this project (my version) was Winter Woodlands. I did not realize my snowman would come out so big. Likewise, I did not realize my house would come out so small. I could have gone an inch shorter on the snowman and an inch taller on the #D house. I am going to explore my carts and see what else I can cut out to decorate my 3D house :-)

The banner, numbers, and letters are 3 different Tim Holtz Alterations die strips (not affiliated with Tim or Sizzix). The "snow" is cotton. Michael's pissed me off extra special today so I didn't feel like giving them any more of my money that I didn't have to give by purchasing one of those Christmas snow blankets. Cotton is cheaper even if I had to spend time pulling it apart and gluing together. Also, the only reason I cut out my own numbers is because I lost the cardstock pieces that came with the Treasure Chest.

Diana and I are still talking about pricing for the Black Friday workshop class but I promise it will be soon. I will post pics of her projects as well soon. She is doing an advent calendar and tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment