pink

Friday, October 7, 2011

Blogger update

Hi everyone! Apparently my bright idea to have my comment permissions set to only those who follow this blog backfired. Soooooo, I've adjusted those settings. My thinking was to make life easier for me for the next time I have blog candy to share and wanted to be a little bit more efficient so I didn't have to verify if those who replied were indeed blog followers. However, and this is how it backfired, when I post my projects, unfortunately people couldn't just comment and give me some blog love. Therefore, I've lifted that restriction and in the future I will go back to verifying blog followers the old fashioned way the next time I have blog candy up for grabs :-)

Have a great weekend all! I will have another cool project to share with ya'll soon.

Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment