pink

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Christmas Shape book

 Hello all! It's been VERY busy around my home lately but I'm trying to find time to work on projects and show you some really cool stuff. Now, what I'm about to share with you is not really an original Scrap-a-rama design; I must give credit where credit is due. It's originally from Bug Junkie and I purchased the file from her. No, I am not going to share the file; if you want the file you will need to go over to her blog and purchase it (or take my Black Friday Project Class to get all the pieces to put together). But I did "tweak" it a little bit and added a Tim Holtz inspired tag to the front.

The paper used in this books is Echo Parks Holly Jolly Christmas
















I am not affiliated with Bug Junkie in any way. Just thought she had a really cool shape book which I learned about from one of the yahoo groups I frequent :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment